This year has brought changes for everyone – including our tour department. Now more than ever, we are relying on email to communicate those changes with our tour customers. Due to COVID and the impact it has had on our industry, we opted to not publish our fall tour catalogs. Traditional catalogs don’t allow us to communicate changes to our customers in a timely manner, though we hope to return to them sometime during 2021. In the meantime, we’re relying on social media, our website, and EMAIL MARKETING to get the word out about new tour launches, discounts, and last minute offerings!
Please fill out the short form below to update your name + email in our database, and start receiving important Village news directly to your inbox.
We’ve been busy over the past couple months, as tours have slowly returned! We are operating with precautions in place to help protect our customers – including limiting tour capacity, enhanced cleaning procedures, and more. We know each individual has their own comfort level, and we are excited to welcome you back whenever you are ready! We recently launched some of our favorite spring & summer tours, including:
- Sunny Sedona | March 5 – 11, 2021
- Trails of the Smokies | April 12 – 19, 2021
- Branson Springtime | April 13 – 15, 2021
- Kentucky Spring & The Ark | April 19 – 24 & April 26 – May 1
- Pella Tulip Festival | May 4 – 8, 2021
- Country Music Legends | May 24 – 29, 2021
- Rough Riders & Yellowstone | June 5 – 14, 2021
- Lilacs & Lighthouses | June 14 – 22, 2021
- Cheyenne Frontier Days | July 27 – 21, 2021
- Yellowstone & Grand Teton | August 9 – 15, 2021
- Escape to the Cape | August 13 – 25, 2021
- Southern Hospitality Fall | September 23 – October 2, 2021