Village has been successful since 1980 and we owe a large part of our success to our fantastic team of motorcoach operators. We have the best drivers in our areas of service and we understand you have options for where you decide to work. This is why we do our very best to provide our drivers with the tools and knowledge they need to be successful! Well-maintained coaches, a supportive dispatch team and competitive pay all contribute to happy drivers, and therefore, happy customers!
We provide transportation for college athletic teams, the military, religious groups, reunions, and so much more! Our business works best when we have full time, part time, and even part-part time employees on our roster, so you have endless opportunities to work when you want.
Today, we operate throughout Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Missouri with offices in Wichita, Salina, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Springdale, Fort Smith and Springfield. Our coaches travel to all 48 contiguous states, as well as Alaska and Canada, each year.
- Private, family-owned company with over 40 years in the transportation industry. You’ll know the owner and leaders of the company.
- Dispatch who genuinely care about helping our drivers lead a balanced life with home time.
- Well-maintained fleet of primarily Prevost & MCI motorcoaches.
- Full-time benefits including PTO, healthcare, dental and a 401K.
- Full maintenance staff with 24/7 support.
- Work variety and opportunities to explore driving in other Village divisions.
TYPES OF EMPLOYMENT
We’re fortunate to have many full-time employees who have spent decades on the road with us! However, it takes many types of drivers to keep our company running. Not many jobs can guarantee that you’ll have a “corner office with lots of windows,” but we promise you will as a driver. Whether you want to be on the go 365 days a year, or just want to work during our busiest months, we have opportunities for all kinds of drivers.
- Full Time | Expect to spend 200 nights a year on the road or in a hotel
- Part Time | More flexibility, great for recently “retired” folks looking for a second career
- Part-Part Time | For those that have other jobs, prefer 2+ weekends of availability per month
We know members of our team have their own life and schedule! That is why we have three tiers of employment to choose from.
Our team of full and part time drivers drove 7.3 million miles in 2019, providing services for sports team charters, senior group tours, scheduled line services, employee shuttles, military moves, and cross-country adventures for nearly 8,000 groups.
- A safe driver?
- Open to learning and exploring?
- Content sitting and waiting for passengers?
- A people person?
- Friendly with people of any age?
- A fan of travel?
We have answers! Click the button below to find the answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions!
DON’T HAVE A CDL? DON’T WORRY!
You’ll need a CDL before we can get you on the road, but still apply even if you don’t have one! We train people who have the desire, the mindset and great customer service skills.
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
View our open positions and apply online today.